Police appeal for witnesses following three-vehicle collision in Hedenahm
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Police are appealing for witnesses following a three-vehicle collision in Hedenham, near Bungay, on Wednesday.
The incident happened at around 6.20pm just outside the Mermaid Balti House in Norwich Road when a black Vauxhall Vectra, a grey Mitsubishi L200 Warrior and a Smart Car have been involved in a collision.
A woman in her 20s, the driver of the Smart Car, suffered serious injuries to her legs and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for treatment where she remains in a serious but stable condition.
The driver of the Vectra sustained minor injuries and attended the James Paget Hospital in Gorleston as a precautionary measure.
The driver of the Mitsubishi was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and it fully re-opened just before 10pm.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the driving manner of any of the vehicles prior to the incident.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 7 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
Witnesses should contact PC Andrew Lincoln at Wymondham Roads Policing on 101.