Police appeal for missing Norfolk man
- Credit: Archant
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a man who is missing from north Norfolk.
Anthony Howard was reported missing on Friday July 19 having failed to attend an appointment in Cromer.
The 49-year-old has no permanent address but is frequently seen in the areas of north Norfolk, Broadland and Norwich.
Mr Howard is described as white, 5ft 11in tall, of medium build with short dark brown hair.
He was wearing a blue chequered shirt and beige trousers when last seen.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Howard also sometimes uses the name Toby Hammond.
Officers have been carrying out inquiries to try to find Mr Howard but have been unable to locate him, and want to speak to anyone with information on his whereabouts.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 4 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 5 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Former care home sells at auction for £400,000
- 10 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
Anyone who has seen Mr Howard should contact Cromer police on the non-emergency number 101.