Police launch fresh appeal to find missing woman who may be in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched a fresh appeal to track down a missing woman who may be in Norfolk.
Lydia Bosten, 66, was last seen in Howlands, Welwyn Garden City, at about 12.30pm on Thursday, January 4.
She is described as being roughly 5ft 10in tall, of medium build with short, dark brown hair and was last seen wearing a black coat and white scarf.
Police say she often travels by train and may have travelled to Skegness, Harrogate or Norfolk. She is also thought to have links to Edinburgh.
• Anyone who has information or has seen Lydia should contact Hertfordshire Constabulary on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones