Police appeal for information following burglary and theft in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police are appealing for information following a burglary and theft from the same street in Norwich.
Suspects broke into a property on Borrowdale Drive between 10pm on Thursday, May 18 and 6.15am on Friday, May 19.
Once inside, they stole a tablet, rucksack, a Playstation games console, a watch and mobile phone.
A car was then broken into, and a Garmin Sat Nav, cash, bank cards and a coat were stolen.
Police said anyone with information should contact DC Steve Rush at Norwich CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk