Police appeal for information after inmate absconds from Suffolk prison
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Police are appealing for help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner who failed to return following a period of leave.
Jason Peters, aged 38, was serving 32 months for taking drugs into a prison.
He left the prison on Sunday, March 23 and was due to return at 4:45pm on Friday however he failed to show up and was reported as missing to police.
Peters is white, about 5ft 6in, of thin build, with brown hair and blue eyes.
He has a scar on the right side of his face, a tribal tattoo on his neck and a tattoo of a flower on his right arm. He is also known to have connections in the Nottinghamshire area.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who may have seen him or anyone with information about where he is now to contact officers.
Anyone with information call police on 101.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
- 5 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 6 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 7 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 8 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault