Appeal for information about missing man ‘heading towards the North Sea’
- Credit: Archant
Police in London are appealing for information about the whereabouts of a man who said he was 'heading in the direction of the North Sea'.
Grzeforz Kiryluk, 53, was last seen at 12pm on Monday, July 23 in the Ponders End area of North London, and police in Enfield are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Mr Kiryluk has only been in the UK for three weeks, and police said he left a message stating he was heading in the direction of the North Sea.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police described Mr Kiryluk as a 'white Polish male, 5ft 9ins tall, with stubble and short grey hair.'
They added he has a tattoo of a dot on his forehead and another on his upper left arm.
You may also want to watch:
They said: 'Officers are very concerned for his wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 07920278130 or Missing People on 116000 quoting Merlin reference: 18MIS029842.'
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 5 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 8 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 9 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 10 Orionids meteor shower to peak tonight