Police appeal for help to identify woman rescued from the lake at the University of East Anglia
- Credit: citizenside.com
Police are appealing for information to help identify a woman who was rescued from the lake at the University of East Anglia.
The emergency services were called at about 2.40pm yesterday following concerns for the safety of a woman seen to have entered the lake.
After being rescued she was airlifted to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital where last night Norfolk Police said she was in a critical condition and her identity remained a mystery.
A police spokesman said: 'No personal belongings, other than a key attached to a red Cath Kidston key ring, have been found and despite carrying out a number of enquiries, efforts to identify the woman have been unsuccessful.'
She is described as aged in her 40s or 50s, of medium build, with short dark greying hair.
You may also want to watch:
She was wearing dark blue jeans, with a brown leather belt, a grey long-sleeved top with a sequin pattern on the front, a white or cream faux fur front button coat and brown laced ankle boots.
Anyone with information should call Norwich CID on 101.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab