Police appeal following Dereham crash
Two people required surgery following a car crash on the outskirts of Dereham on Saturday, February 26.
The accident happened at about 4.25pm on the B1110 Holt Road, at Hoe, about half a mile from Gingerbread Corner.
A blue Vauxhall Corsa and a red Mazda 2 crashed and both drivers had to be cut out of their vehicles by fire crews.
The accident is thought to have involved a male driver and an elderly woman driver who had a young male passenger.
Last night a police spokesman said two people had required surgery following the accident but it was not thought any of the injuries were life-threatening.
Two fire crews from Dereham along with police and ambulance crews attended.
The road remained closed while emergency services make the area safe.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 6 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 7 Norfolk holiday home named one of the best in the UK
- 8 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 9 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 10 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
Last night Norfolk Police appealed for witnesses. Anyone with information about the crash should contact PC Godin at the road policing unit at Swaffham on 0845 456 4567.