Driver who hit cyclist in Norwich left scene before details could be taken
- Credit: Archant
A driver who hit a cyclist in Norwich left the scene before any details could be taken.
Norfolk police said the man was hit by a small red car as he attempted to cross Guardian Road, at the roundabout with Dereham Road, at about 5.50pm on Wednesday, January 30.
The driver of the car stopped at the scene briefly to speak to the cyclist, but drove off before any details could be taken.
The cyclist suffered minor injuries to his leg.
Police are keen to trace the driver of the car who is described as having a beard and wearing a hi-vis jacket.
You may also want to watch:
• Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact PC Dave Moran at Hurricane Way Police Station on 101.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies