Missing girl, 13, found safe and well
- Credit: Archant
A 13-year-old girl, who went missing over the weekend, has been found.
Emelia Aska was reported as missing to police officers in Lowestoft on Saturday (February 22).
She had last been seen on Friday evening at around 9pm and was reported missing on Saturday lunchtime.
Police said that the teenager had since been found in London.
A police spokesman said: "We can confirm that a teenage girl who went missing from the Lowestoft area has been found in London.
You may also want to watch:
"13-year-old Emelia Aska was located in Islington early this morning (Monday, February 24).
"Police would like to thank the public and the media for their help with this matter."
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack