Police appeal after teenage boy robbed in Gorleston
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police are investigating a robbery which took place in Gorleston.
It happened between 10.30pm and 11pm on March 30, on Nuffield Crescent, when a boy in his mid-teens, was walking with friends in the alleyway between Nuffield Crescent and Brasenose Avenue when he heard someone running behind him.
As the victim turned around he was hit in the face before having his pockets searched. An iPhone 6s was stolen but later recovered.
The suspect is described as white, about 5ft 9 or 6ft tall, of slim build with a muscular upper body.
He was wearing a black Nike hoody with the hood up and a snood over his face.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Anyone with information should contact PC Adrian Young at Gorleston Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler