Police appeal after serious crash on the A47 at Postwick - woman suffers life-changing arm injuries
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a crash on the A47 at Postwick in which a woman suffered life-changing arm injuries.
The incident happened on the eastbound road, before the Postwick turning, just before 3.50m on Sunday, March 27.
A black Renault Clio left the road, crashing with the barrier and coming to rest on its roof.
A driver, a woman in her 20s, suffered the injuries and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
At 6.30am, the westbound stretch of road had reopened, while the eastbound carriageway reopened at 8.20am.
Three fire crews, from Carrow, Earlham and Sprowston, were called to the scene.
Officers are keen to hear from witnesses.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 7 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 10 Transport plans approved despite 'lack of' climate change measures
• Did you see what happened? Contact 101 with information.