Police appeal after play equipment damaged in Harleston
Play equipment has been damaged and offensive graffiti scratched into a bench in Harleston.
The incident happened between Friday, August 15 and Monday, August 19, when suspects damaged a bench at the Recreation Ground in Wilderness Lane.
They removed screws and used a knife to scratch offensive graffiti at the top of the bench. A swing and wooden shelter was also damaged.
Meanwhile, on Sunday, August 17 at around 10.30pm a number of youths were seen to damage a scarecrow display in Malthouse Court, with items later found damaged a short distance away.
Police believe the incidents are linked and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen a group of youths acting suspiciously in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PCSO Chris Shelley at Harleston Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 8 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'