Police appeal after mobility scooter collision in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant © 2009
Police are appealing for a driver to come forward after a road traffic collision in Mill Road in Lowestoft at about midday on Saturday in which a man in his late 70s was knocked off his mobility scooter.
The driver involved did stop at the scene to check if the gentleman was alright but left without leaving their details.
The mobility scooter rider sustained grazes to his knee and wrist and was taken to the James Paget Universty Hospital for X-rays for a possible broken ankle.
Police are asking the driver involved, or anyone who saw the incident, to call PC 1646 Sillett at Lowestoft on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'