Police appeal after Great Yarmouth bag robbery
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A bag containing a substantial amount of money was stolen in Great Yarmouth yesterday.
The incident occurred around 2pm, on Marine Parade, when the victim, a woman aged in her 50s, got into the driver's side of a blue Renault Clio.
A male has reached into the passenger side of the victim's vehicle and stole a bag containing a substantial amount of money.
The bag is described as white, carried bag sized, holdall which is covered in pastel coloured owls.
Two males are believed to be involved in this incident and are described as being white and aged in their 20s.
One male was wearing dark tracksuit bottoms, trainers, a dark blue hooded top and is of a thin build.
The other was wearing dark tracksuit bottoms, trainers, a light grey hooded top and is described as being of a stocky build.
- 1 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 4 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 5 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 6 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 7 Crash closes part of B1145 in west Norfolk
- 8 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 9 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
- 10 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
Witnesses or anyone with information regarding the suspects or the stolen bag should contact Det Con Samantha Baker at Great Yarmouth CID on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.