Police appeal after five cameras stolen in Stalham burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after five cameras were stolen in Stalham.
It happened in Lower Staithe Road between 9.30am on Monday, September 11 and 9.30am on Wednesday, September 20.
Suspects forced access to a property via a window and stole a number of items including jewellery and the cameras.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated or anyone who has been offered the items for sale.
Witnesses should contact Detective Constable Mark Randall at North Walsham CID on 101. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting