Police appeal after cyclist suffers broken jaw in Wymondham
A cyclist suffered a broken jaw and a fractured eye socket after a collision with another cyclist in Wymondham.
Police are appealing for information after the collision happened at about 5.25am on Tuesday, December 13 on Back Lane in between the town's library and car park.
One of the cyclists suffered serious injuries including a broken jaw and a fractured eye socket.
Although the other cyclist stopped at the scene he did not leave contact details and officers are keen to trace him.
The cyclist who left the scene was white, aged in his 50s, of a medium build and 5ft 9in.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing a dark coloured jacket.
Anyone who may have seen the incident, or anyone with information, should contact PC Peter Fuller at Dereham Police Station on 101.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.