Police appeal after card skimming device put on Watton cash machine
A skimming device was placed on a Watton cash machine at the weekend.
CCTV footage shows two men, one aged between 25 and 35-years-old and the other aged in their 30s, putting the device on the ATM outside Tesco, in Thetford Road, at about 7.40am on Saturday.
It was later removed by supermarket staff at about 4pm and is in the hands of the police as enquiries continue to find the offenders.
A witness appeal has been launched for the incident, which is being treated as attempted theft.
Following investigations it is not thought any card details have been obtained by the criminals.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed any suspicious activity in the area on Saturday morning or has knowledge of the incident should contact PC Carl Evans at Dereham police station on the non-emergency number 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats