Police appeal after businesses targeted at Thetford Road Business Park, Watton.
A series of businesses, including one which has been opened for three weeks, have been targeted by burglars at a business park in Watton.
The incidents happened between 6pm last night (August 17) and 8am this morning (August 18) at the Thetford Road Business Park.
The suspect or suspects broke into five units by forcing locks before stealing items inside.
These included power tools, toys, an iPhone, documents, a trailer and car parts.
One business targeted was N&K 4x4, which sells new Land Rover products.
You may also want to watch:
It has been open in the business park for just three weeks and owner Neil Bird said almost half his stock has been taken.
The 41-year-old said: 'We are a new business in the park and have only been here three weeks and we have stocked up on Land Rover parts.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 8 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 9 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
'I am still going through it now and putting a value on it but I give it at between £3,000 and £4,000.
'I've also had keys stolen for the delivery vans so these will have to be taken off the road, and a large amount of cash.
'I feel fairly devastated by it all to be honest.'
The business opened three years ago but Mr Bird moved it to Watton to be closer to home.
He added: 'If they had done any worse they would have shut me down to be honest.'
Police believe the items were taken away in the stolen trailer, a RRG Pro sporter black fibre glass enclosed trailer, with the registration WH14 LBN.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incidents or noticed anything unusual in the area between the times stated should contact PC Aksa Hussain at Thetford Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.