Police appeal after break-in at Beccles home
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Suffolk Police is appealing for witnesses following a burglary at a home in Beccles, where a laptop, some bottles of alcohol and a quantity of cash was stolen.
The break-in took place at a residence in Grove Road at some point between 7am and 8.30pm on Monday, February 6.
Entry was forced to the rear of the building and a search of the property was made.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have been in the area at the times indicated above and to those who may have seen or heard anything suspicious. The suspect(s) are believed to have left the property via the rear doors.
Witnesses or anybody who saw anything suspicious is asked to call Lowestoft CID at Suffolk Police on 101, quoting reference 16302/17. Alternatively you can contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?