Police appeal after break-in at a North Walsham business premises
- Credit: Archant © 2009
Police in North Walsham are appealing for information after a break-in at a business premises.
Between 6pm on Friday August 8 and 8.15am on Monday August 11 offenders forced entry into the property on Cornish Way and stole a vehicle diagnostic machine and a cordless impact wrench.
Officers would like to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has further information.
Contact PC Emma Hill at North Walsham Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 9 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit