Police appeal after attempted robbery in Lowestoft
Police in Lowestoft are appealing for information following the attempted robbery of a 30-year-old man in Love Road between 4.45am and 5am this morning.
The man had parked his vehicle in Love Road and was walking towards Raglan Street when he saw two males walking towards him on the opposite side of the road.
The 30-year-old was smoking and one of the men approached him asking for a cigarette and then demanded money from the man before assaulting him.
The second male restrained the victim.
The victim managed to get away, and nothing was stolen, but he suffered swelling and pain to his face.
You may also want to watch:
The first suspect was white, 5ft 6in, in his early to mid 20s and of slight build and the second man was about 6ft 3ins and had a stockier build and was wearing a dark coloured hooded top.
Anyone with information should call DC 1451 Drake at Lowestoft CID on 101.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit