Police appeal after attempted motorbike theft in Lowestoft
Witnesses are being sought by police after an attempt was made to steal a motorbike in Lowestoft.
Police were called at about 2.20am this morning (March 17) to reports that someone had attempted to steal a motorbike that had been left in the road near to the junction of Ranville Road and Wharfedale.
Officers attended and retrieved the motorcycle.
It is believed there may have been two people involved in trying to take the motorbike and officers are asking anyone with information to call police.
Witnesses or anyone with information regarding the incident should contact Suffolk Police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
The crime number is 23441/17.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage