Air ambulance called after car crashes into ditch
- Credit: Archant
The air ambulance has been called after a car crashed into a ditch in Blofield.
Police, firefighters and the ambulance service where called to the crash in Yarmouth Road at around 11.30am this morning (Sunday, April 21).
A witness, who did not want to be named said a car involved in the incident had left the road and gone into a ditch.
Three fire crews from Sprowston, Carrow and Wroxham attended the scene using cutting equipment to rescue three people from the car.
They were taken to the James Paget Hospital in Gorleston where they received treatment for non-life threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Police also attended the scene and closed the road while dealing with the incident. A police spokesman said the road was due to be reopened at 4pm.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143