Police advise Little Mix fans to plan journey home ahead of Earlham Road closure
- Credit: PA
Norfolk Police have advised Little Mix fans attending the Earlham Park concert to plan their journey home ahead of time as Earlham Road is set to close.
Police have said that Earlham Road will be closing from 9.15pm.
To help concert-goers a map of the venue, showing the positioning of the stage and access points for Earlham Park, has been shared.
For those not wanting to drive, a park and ride service will be in operation courtesy of Konect Bus.
Park and Ride spaces will be available at Thickthorn and County Hall and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. A return ticket will cost £5 per person and a group ticket is £15 for a maximum of five people. A single ticket from the event to either Park and Ride site will cost £3.
You may also want to watch:
The first bus is set to leave Thickthorn at 2pm with the last bus returning from UEA at 11pm. Buses will run every seven to eight minutes during peak times and every 10 minutes off peak.
At County Hall the first bus is set to leave at 2pm with the last bus returning from the UEA at 11pm. Buses will run every 10 minutes during peak times and every 15 minutes off peak.
For more information on the show, click here.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old