Police advise Little Mix fans to plan journey home ahead of Earlham Road closure
- Credit: PA
Norfolk Police have advised Little Mix fans attending the Earlham Park concert to plan their journey home ahead of time as Earlham Road is set to close.
Police have said that Earlham Road will be closing from 9.15pm.
To help concert-goers a map of the venue, showing the positioning of the stage and access points for Earlham Park, has been shared.
For those not wanting to drive, a park and ride service will be in operation courtesy of Konect Bus.
Park and Ride spaces will be available at Thickthorn and County Hall and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. A return ticket will cost £5 per person and a group ticket is £15 for a maximum of five people. A single ticket from the event to either Park and Ride site will cost £3.
The first bus is set to leave Thickthorn at 2pm with the last bus returning from UEA at 11pm. Buses will run every seven to eight minutes during peak times and every 10 minutes off peak.
At County Hall the first bus is set to leave at 2pm with the last bus returning from the UEA at 11pm. Buses will run every 10 minutes during peak times and every 15 minutes off peak.
For more information on the show, click here.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 4 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 5 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 6 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 7 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 8 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 9 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 10 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man