Plot of land with planning approval for home set for auction
- Credit: Archant
A plot of land which has planning permission for a detached home is set to be auctioned off.
The parcel of land, which is close to Hall Cottage on Church Road, Henstead, is being marketed by Auction House East Anglia.
It is set to go under the hammer at an auction being held at Dunston Hall Hotel - on the outskirts of Norwich - on Wednesday, April 15.
With a minimum guide price of £110,000 to £130,000 plus fees, it is for sale on a freehold tenure.
Described as "land adjacent Hall Cottage" it is a "single building plot with planning permission for a detached dwelling."
You may also want to watch:
The property description from the auctioneers states that the building plot "comprises a parcel of land extending to around 300sq/m with planning permission granted on appeal to build a three bedroom detached 1.5 storey home.
"The land is a flat plot with direct road frontage.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 9 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
"It also has a right of way over part of the gardens of Hall Cottage to use the existing access to the highway."
Planning permission was granted, on appeal, in February 2020 for the construction of a single detached dwelling.