Plot of land with planning approval for chalet bungalow set for auction
- Credit: Archant
A plot of land which has planning permission for a detached chalet bungalow is set to be auctioned off next month.
The parcel of land, on Yarmouth Road in Lowestoft, is being marketed once more by Auction House East Anglia.
It was due to be sold last month, but after failing to sell it is set to go under the hammer at an auction being held at Dunston Hall Hotel - on the outskirts of Norwich - on Wednesday, December 4.
With a guide price of £100,000 to £120,000 plus fees, it is for sale on a freehold tenure.
Described as a "single building plot for detached chalet bungalow," the property description from the auctioneers states that the freehold plot/building land "comprises a parcel of land extending to around 0.13 of an acre with full planning permission to install a superior three/four bedroom detached chalet bungalow with garage.
You may also want to watch:
"The plot is adjacent to 298 Yarmouth Road and Gunton Lodge on Gunton Avenue.
"The address will be 300 Yarmouth Road."
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
Full planning permission was granted in November 2017 for construction of a chalet bungalow.