Pleasurewood Hills ready for reopening
- Credit: Archant
A popular theme park is set to reopen its doors next weekend.
Pleasurewood Hills will reopen on Saturday, July 4 – three months after it was scheduled to launch its new season.
The theme park was due to host a special season opening party on Saturday, April 4 to launch the 2020 season, but that was postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak .
It will now reopen on July 4 – with guests safely able to enjoy the park.
With the theme park implementing safety measures, a limited number of guests will be admitted at the same time.
Guests can only purchase and reserve tickets online, and purchased tickets must be accompanied by a booking reservation.
You may also want to watch:
Additional hygiene measures will be in place along with on-site signage.
Pleasurewood Hills general manager Ricky Lark said: “We are eager to welcome our guests back to Pleasurewood Hills.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 7 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
“We didn’t want to rush to open Pleasurewood Hills without being optimally prepared and testing in advance with responsible steps towards a controlled opening.”