Hunt for missing teenager continues
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Inquiries are continuing in the search to trace a teenager who has been missing for almost a week.
Concerns have been raised as police appeal for help to trace Michael Miller, 17, from Lowestoft.
The teenager went missing from his home address in the town having last been seen on the morning of last Wednesday, December 2.
The 17-year-old is described as being 5ft 8in tall, white skinned, of slim build with dark brown hair.
When he was last seen he was wearing a burgundy coloured tracksuit top and Nike bottoms, a black coat, grey trainers carrying a grey backpack.
A police spokesman said: "Michael Miller is still missing so enquiries remain ongoing."
Officers are concerned for his welfare and are asking anyone who has seen Michael to contact the duty sergeant at Lowestoft police station on 101.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 8 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 9 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction