Play new Alan Partridge internet game
The bad news is it's not Monkey Tennis.
But the good news is that a new Alan Partridge-themed card game is set to raise money for five charities this Christmas.
Norwich's most famous fictional radio personality is the star of an online version of snap, with players matching festive cards to raise cash for good causes.
Digital agency Selesti, based in St Giles in Norwich, created the game, and managing director Ollie Blackmore have pledged to donate 1p for every pair matched up to a maximum of £1,000.
He has advised that people can play it at home, in a travel tavern, or on a mobile phone as a passenger in a Rover 25.
So let battle commence!
Cash, in place of the traditional christmas cards sent to clients, will be split between local charities The Big C and Nelson's Journey, along with The Big Issue Foundation, the Dolphin Project and Support Adoption For Pets.
- 1 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 2 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 3 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 4 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 5 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 6 Norfolk holiday cottage business sold to a leading lettings agency
- 7 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 8 Tractor stopped on A11 found to have faulty brakes
- 9 Long delays after person cut out of car on A1065
- 10 Norfolk worst area in UK for uninsured and untaxed drivers
Several famous Partridge catchphrases make an appearance in the game, including molten apple pies which are hotter than the sun and references from his feature film set in the Fine City.
Selesti ran the idea by Partridge creator Armando Ianucci via Twitter and gained his approval before the designers and developers got to work.
The game was created in approximately a week, in between meeting client deadlines.
Selesti was a finalist in the recent EDP Business Awards 2015.
To play the game, see www.knowingmeknowingyule.christmas