Plans to build 16 homes and new shop at former PJ’s Warehouse in Cobholm, Great Yarmouth submitted
- Credit: Archant
A planning application has been submitted to build 16 self contained flats and a shop unit on Mill Road in Great Yarmouth.
The revised scheme comes after a plan for the site was approved in 2014.
The original plan was for ten self contained flats and a shop unit.
The new proposal includes the addition of two more storeys to the rear block of flats to provide an additional six flats.
It was the site of PJ's warehouse which has been demolished since the original proposal.
You may also want to watch:
The proposal is for the construction of two blocks of three storey flats.
Due to the nature of the site the ground floor will have no residential accommodation and will be utilized as car parking and bin storage for the flats.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 6 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
The application has been submitted by a Mr W Harrison of Gorleston and a decision is expected to be made by May 18.