Plans to build 16 homes and new shop at former PJ’s Warehouse in Cobholm, Great Yarmouth submitted
- Credit: Archant
A planning application has been submitted to build 16 self contained flats and a shop unit on Mill Road in Great Yarmouth.
The revised scheme comes after a plan for the site was approved in 2014.
The original plan was for ten self contained flats and a shop unit.
The new proposal includes the addition of two more storeys to the rear block of flats to provide an additional six flats.
It was the site of PJ's warehouse which has been demolished since the original proposal.
You may also want to watch:
The proposal is for the construction of two blocks of three storey flats.
Due to the nature of the site the ground floor will have no residential accommodation and will be utilized as car parking and bin storage for the flats.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 3 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 6 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 7 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 8 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 9 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 10 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
The application has been submitted by a Mr W Harrison of Gorleston and a decision is expected to be made by May 18.