Plans submitted for new workshop at Broadland Business Park
- Credit: Mike Page
A new office and workshop could be built at Broadland Business Park.
Greenleaf Holdings and Lothbury Property Trust has applied to build a steel clad building on land off Peachman Way. The new 1,650sqm building would be located opposite Start-Rite Shoes.
Planning papers submitted to Broadland District Council state: 'Greenleaf holdings is an established company that currently rent two units on another industrial estate. They have grown over the years and expanded into a second unit. Their space is now limited and the flow through their factory is fragmented.
'Now is the time for them to build new to further expand the business. This proposed new build allows for future expansion.'
Meanwhile, plans have also been submitted for a new community shop and cafe in Little Plumstead.
You may also want to watch:
It would be located in the Walled Garden off Old Hall Road.
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 7 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area