Plans for Attleborough’s recreation ground to go on show
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Ideas about how to improve a town's recreation ground are to go on show.
Designers from the firm Playlink will be at Attleborough Town Hall on Monday (July 3) from 4pm to 5.30pm to share their ideas about how to improve Attleborough Recreation Ground in Thieves Lane - both in the short-term and the long-term.
Members of the public are invited to give their own options on the topic, and look at initial plans drawn up by Playlink.
The session will take place before a town council planning and highways committee meeting, starting at 6.30pm, and a full town council meeting starting at 7pm.
The full council meeting will begin with a moment of silence in memory of former councillor Geoff Ellis.
You may also want to watch:
A master plan for the recreation ground will also be presented.
For more information, visit www.attleboroughtc.org.uk
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 7 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 8 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital