Plans for Attleborough’s recreation ground to go on show
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Ideas about how to improve a town's recreation ground are to go on show.
Designers from the firm Playlink will be at Attleborough Town Hall on Monday (July 3) from 4pm to 5.30pm to share their ideas about how to improve Attleborough Recreation Ground in Thieves Lane - both in the short-term and the long-term.
Members of the public are invited to give their own options on the topic, and look at initial plans drawn up by Playlink.
The session will take place before a town council planning and highways committee meeting, starting at 6.30pm, and a full town council meeting starting at 7pm.
The full council meeting will begin with a moment of silence in memory of former councillor Geoff Ellis.
You may also want to watch:
A master plan for the recreation ground will also be presented.
For more information, visit www.attleboroughtc.org.uk
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 8 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 9 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 10 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall