Planning application submitted for 49 new houses in Norfolk village
- Credit: Archant
Plans to build 49 new houses in Great Ellingham have been submitted to Breckland Council.
Flagship Group's proposed property development will be built off Attleborough Road, running adjacent to a further 39 new houses which have already been granted planning consent and are due to begin construction before next summer.
The most recent application includes a mixture of one to four bedroom houses and bungalows,
Flagship Group will offer 40% of the properties as affordable housing, and a proportion of these under shared ownership, assisting first time buyers.
The proposal comes as Breckland Council seeks to eliminate its current shortfall in planned housing.
You may also want to watch:
The five year land supply is a requirement of the National Planning Policy Framework; at present, Breckland Council calculates it has approximately two and a half to four and a half years worth of housing.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich