A pizza and prosecco festival is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Pizza and Prosecco Festival/Mega Events
The ultimate food pairing party is coming to the fine city.
Following a sold out tour in 2017, Mega Events, the organisers of the Pizza and Prosecco Festival, have revealed it will be visiting Norwich this summer.
Taking place at OPEN on Saturday, June 30 the one-day celebration of bubbles and food will feature 20 types of prosecco, a range of rustic wood fired pizzas, street food, prosecco cocktails, live performances and DJs playing a selection of sing-along classics.
Tickets for the event are set to go on sale on Friday, February 23.
Each ticket includes entry, entertainment, a free Aperol Spritz, a prosecco bible and a slice of pizza.
You may also want to watch:
Sponsored by Aperol, the event is for over 18s only.
Those keen to find out more can register their interest online for updates via mega-events.co.uk/pizzaprosecco/
• For all the latest foodie news and reviews, join us on Facebook at facebook.com/groups/eatnorfolk/
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'