A pizza and prosecco festival is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Pizza and Prosecco Festival/Mega Events
The ultimate food pairing party is coming to the fine city.
Following a sold out tour in 2017, Mega Events, the organisers of the Pizza and Prosecco Festival, have revealed it will be visiting Norwich this summer.
Taking place at OPEN on Saturday, June 30 the one-day celebration of bubbles and food will feature 20 types of prosecco, a range of rustic wood fired pizzas, street food, prosecco cocktails, live performances and DJs playing a selection of sing-along classics.
Tickets for the event are set to go on sale on Friday, February 23.
Each ticket includes entry, entertainment, a free Aperol Spritz, a prosecco bible and a slice of pizza.
Sponsored by Aperol, the event is for over 18s only.
Those keen to find out more can register their interest online for updates via mega-events.co.uk/pizzaprosecco/
• For all the latest foodie news and reviews, join us on Facebook at facebook.com/groups/eatnorfolk/
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 4 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 5 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 6 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 7 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 8 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 9 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 10 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home