You can watch science talks and demos over a pint at this returning city festival
- Credit: Archant
Popular pubs around Norwich will be serving up breakthroughs in science alongside pints this spring when a festival returns to the city.
The Pint of Science Festival will bring researchers to seven pubs across the city over three nights in May.
The international festival is run by a non-profit organisation and provides an outlet for science talks and demonstrations, Q&A panels and quizzes.
To expand on last year's festival, guests can expect to see new science and new perspectives on recent research brought to light.
Pint of Science Norwich coordinator Sophie Prosolek said the festival would provide 'a comfortable environment for the public to feel free to ask questions' and allow people to 'have a bit of fun'.
You may also want to watch:
Pint of Science will take place in Norwich from May 20 to 22. Tickets will be £4 and the website for ticket sales is expected to go live from around April 8.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 6 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 7 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 8 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony