A ping pong chocolate challenge is coming to Castle Mall
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A ping pong parlour in Norwich's Castle Mall is launching a chocolate challenge.
The Ping Pong Parlour, which opened in October 2017 and is located on level two of the mall, offers free table tennis to shoppers.
The challenge is to knock down as many cups as you can in 30 seconds, and the prize is a large chocolate egg.
It will take place between 10am and 2pm on Saturday, April 7 in St John's Square near New Look on level one.
The money donated on the day will be go to Castle Mall's current charities of the year, OPEN and Headway Norwich & Waveney. A suggested donation of £1 is to be considered by entrants.
Robert Bradley, Centre Manager says, 'We think it's a great attraction for families and students
A special thanks has been made to the Norwich City Table Tennis Club from Castle Mall.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 3 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 4 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 5 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 6 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 7 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 8 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 9 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia
To find out more about the Ping Pong Parlour, visit www.castlemall.co.uk