A Pimm’s, gin and prosecco festival is coming to Norwich
- Credit: PAUL JOHN BAYFIELD
A celebration of summer drinks is coming to Norwich.
The Norwich Pimm's, Gin & Prosecco Garden Festival will be taking place at Gibraltar Gardens on Heigham Street over August 4-5.
As well as drinks, the event will showcase a range of food including wood fired pizzas, BBQ and afternoon teas as well as picnic boxes by Ber Street Kitchen, BAM BAM Crepes, strawberries and cream and a retro ice cream van.
There will also be live music, a photo booth and glitter face paint.
A spokesman for the event said: 'We are taking over the grounds and venue at the Gibraltar Gardens for a quintessential British summer garden party and mini food and drink fest with amazing live music and much more.'
You may also want to watch:
The festival will run over three sessions, with a Saturday matinee from 12pm to 4pm, a party night from 5pm to 9pm and a Sunday event from 1pm to 5pm.
Tickets cost £10 and can be purchased via eastanglianevents.co.uk
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation