A Pimm’s, gin and prosecco festival is coming to Norwich
- Credit: PAUL JOHN BAYFIELD
A celebration of summer drinks is coming to Norwich.
The Norwich Pimm's, Gin & Prosecco Garden Festival will be taking place at Gibraltar Gardens on Heigham Street over August 4-5.
As well as drinks, the event will showcase a range of food including wood fired pizzas, BBQ and afternoon teas as well as picnic boxes by Ber Street Kitchen, BAM BAM Crepes, strawberries and cream and a retro ice cream van.
There will also be live music, a photo booth and glitter face paint.
A spokesman for the event said: 'We are taking over the grounds and venue at the Gibraltar Gardens for a quintessential British summer garden party and mini food and drink fest with amazing live music and much more.'
The festival will run over three sessions, with a Saturday matinee from 12pm to 4pm, a party night from 5pm to 9pm and a Sunday event from 1pm to 5pm.
Tickets cost £10 and can be purchased via eastanglianevents.co.uk
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 4 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 5 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 6 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 7 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 8 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 9 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 10 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant