Pictures show popular pub’s festive transformation
- Credit: Kelly Walace-Smith
A popular Wymondham pub has been transformed into a 14th century festive wonderland by its former-florist manager.
The Green Dragon on Church Street, Wymondham, is well known for its decadent Christmas decorations created by manager and former-florist Moya Topsom.
Ms Topsom, who used to own Jasmine Florist in Wymondham, said she took her inspiration from the 14th centaury architecture of the pub.
The decorations are created from a combination of greenery and berries grown in the pub garden, charity shop finds and bits and pieces grown and traded by customers.
Land lord Justin Harvey said everything in the pub is locally sourced and environmentally friendly.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'We trade ivy from our garden for holly berries from a neighbours bush and we make sure it looks different every year.
'The customers love it and look forward to seeing what Moya creates.'
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 5 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 6 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive