All the photos from the last night of Festival Too - can you see yourself in our gallery?
- Credit: Ian Burt
Thousands turned out for the finale of Festival Too in King's Lynn last night. Can you see yourself in our pics..?
The two week free festival in the Tuesday Market Place finished with former Wet Wet Wet front man Marti Pellow belting out the hits. Before that 5ive, new rules and Kave got the large crowd in party mood.
Today sees the launch of Lynn Festival. Music Hub, Hoofbeat, Doubles, the King's Lynn Festival Chorus, King's Lynn Town Band and Cubanda will be performing on the Tuesday Market Place from 11am - 4pm.
There will also be a chance to see the wonders of the universe with a display from the King's Lynn Astronomy Society.
Later, the BBC Concert Orchestra with singers Graham Bickley and Louise Dearman will present Songs for a Swingin' Orchestra at the Corn Exchange (7pm).
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation