Picture quiz: Even their parents can’t tell Norwich City’s Jacob and Josh Murphy apart
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Parents of the Murphy twins have taken the Pink'un's latest quiz, have you?
Have you found the Pink'un's latest picture quiz – Jacob or Josh?
Can you tell Norwich City's Murphy twins apart? A bit difficult?
Well don't worry, because even the boys' own mother and father couldn't get ten out of ten.
You may also want to watch:
The twins' mother, Maxine Murphy, only managed to get eight out of ten on the quiz which asks people to decide whether they think the picture is of Jacob or Josh, and Jacob took to Twitter to laugh at his mother's expense: 'So my mum only got 8/10 in quiz.'
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR
Their father, John Murphy, managed nine out of ten and admitted on Twitter to a friend that the quiz stumped him a little: 'Sad to say only 9/10 for me. Question 6 got me. I love the changing hairstyles in the pictures.'
The twins now even have their own song - performed in the video above by Matthew Mills and Jack Van Greuning on guitar, both from Cromer.
So far 2,085 people have taken the quiz, and 28 people have done better than the boys' parents, managing to get ten out of ten, with a disappointing eight people not able to correctly identify either twin once.
EDP sports reporter, Dave Freezer, was not pleased with his effort, saying on Twitter: 'I was just one Murphy twin away from a 10 out of 10 on our new #NCFC quiz. Very disappointed, must do better.'
Senior reporter and Norwich City season ticket holder Kim Briscoe was also annoyed with her score: 'A dismal 4/10!'
Head of News, Ian Clarke, a City fan for 35 years, scored five out of ten. He said: 'I like to think that I know about the Canaries, but with those pictures I can see why even their mum got a few wrong.
'What I do know is they're both going to be stars for Norwich.'