Breathtaking seaside shot secures Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This stunning seaside shot captured at Pakefield Cliffs has won the Journal's Picture of the Week.
The photographer, Sharon Payne, secured this striking image of beach huts on her iPhone while out on an evening walk in April.
The 52-year-old usually posts her pictures to Instagram, but after encouragement from her friends she submitted it to our weekly competition.
"I live in Oulton Broad, and I often park my car and walk into town.
"I drive my husband nuts because I always have my phone in my pocket and stop to take pictures.
You may also want to watch:
"I go walking a lot - I do the beach walk every morning," she said.
As our winner, Mrs Payne receives a 10in x 8in framed version of her photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
To enter our competition, email your pictures to email@example.com