Picture gallery: Rural show attracts thousands of visitors to Euston
Ideal weather helped to attract more than 6,000 people to the annual Euston Rural Pastimes event, which was brimming with typical English country fair attractions.
From steam engines to classic and vintage cars, tractors to heavy horses, and motorcycle display teams to big band music, there was something for everyone on Sunday (June 10).
Stalls and crafts offering everything from burgers to wax candles and taxidermy to reptiles lined the avenues around the displays and rings.
And organisers claimed a record at the 21st annual event, at Euston Park, near Thetford, with 48 Suffolk Punches on show.
Over the years the fair has raised hundreds of thousands of pounds for charity and this year funds will go to St Nicholas Hospice and five local churches. A flower festival was also held in St Genevieve's Church over the weekend, featuring the Diamond Jubilee theme.
You may also want to watch:
The various rings gave exhibitors, who came from all across East Anglia, the Midlands, London, and further afield, the chance to show off prized possessions including tractors, steam engines, motor cycles, livestock and stationary engines.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker