Picture gallery: Norwich fashion show raises money for good causes
The latest looks for women, men and children this summer were previewed at a fashion and beauty evening at Jarrold of Norwich in aid of the civic charity, Rotary House.
Members of staff, family and friends turned into models for the evening at the event, pictured above, attended by the Lord Mayor of Norwich Tom Dylan and the sheriff Derek James.
The event, on Thursday night, was a great success and raised more than �1,000 for Rotary House for the Deaf in King Street, Norwich, the only home of its kind in the country.
'We are very grateful to everyone at Jarrold for hosting the evening and supporting Rotary House which needs to expand to meet demand,' said the sheriff.
'Lord Mayor Tom and I admit we are not the most dedicated followers of fashion, but even we were given some tips on what to wear this summer,' he added.
Appeal chairman, Richard Hey, said they had been overwhelmed by the response to the civic charity.
For more pictures of the show don't miss the Sheriff's Diary in the Evening News next Friday. PHOTO: DENISE BRADLEY
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 3 'He could've gone all the way' - Mum's tribute to aspiring boxer, 19
- 4 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 5 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 6 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 7 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
- 8 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 9 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 10 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb