Picture gallery: Choirs from Norfolk schools join forces for special event at Thorpe House Langley Preparatory School
Three schools came together to share in the majesty of song at a Norwich school.
Thorpe House Langley Preparatory School, on Yarmouth Road, hosted two other schools for a multi-schools choir event.
They were joined on Friday by the choirs of nearby Hillside Avenue Primary School and The Old School Henstead, near Beccles, to perform in front of parents.
Anne Berry-Smith, music teacher at Thorpe House, said: 'We've been wanting to do this for over two years and it was amazing.
'Every choir was quite different from each other which was great because they were in no way competitive.'
After each singing twice, with two soloists each, the choirs came together to sing two songs, one from Beauty and the Beast and the other from Grease.
Mrs Berry-Smith added: 'I did some big band singing when I was a child and it gives you a real sense of achievement, so I thought about how I could give our children the same sort of thing.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 3 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 4 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 5 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 6 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 7 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 8 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 9 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 10 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
'Now, because this has been such a success, next year we are going to hold this in the summer term and invite lots of other schools.'