Picture Galleries: Thousands descend on Langley school in Loddon for Daffodil Day
Classic cars, historical re-enactments and a woodland walk punctuated by Spring-time flowers provided a memorable day for thousands of people at Langley Daffodil Day Craft and Country Fair.
More than 2,000 people descended on Langley School in Loddon for their special country event featuring dance troupes, marching bands, bird of prey demonstrations, hundreds of vintage machines and demonstrations by the fire service.
But the main draw on Sunday came from the chance to peruse the 100-acre park and experience the bunches of yellow daffodils announcing that Spring had arrived.
Headmaster of Langley School, Dominic Findlay, said this year's event was his fifth country fair and was set to raise �750 for the EDP We Care Appeal.
He said: 'We had fantastic day. There was an hour of low cloud and deep fog but the sun soon burned it off and we had well over 2,000 visitors.
'We had a number of free events including Viking renactments, dog agility, 200 vintage tractors, a steam engine, an ice rink and quad bikes.
'Each year it is growing and progressing. It is a great advantage for the school because it gives us the chance to show people that we are here - I even managed to show some prospective pupils around on the day.'
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 3 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 4 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 7 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 8 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 9 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale
- 10 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
Click on the link on the top right-hand corner of the page to see a picture gallery of the event.