Picaroon to perform at The Bull in Fakenham as part of a series of concerts to promote town’s new music festival
- Credit: Archant
The first of a series of concerts in the lead up to the new Fakenham music festival will be held at the weekend.
Picaroon will perform at The Bull, Bridge Street, Fakenham on Saturday, May 6.
Picaroon play an array of music including folk, sea chanties and more.
Active Fakenham is arranging a Blues Jam at Gallery Bistro in June and Ukuleles4All in Fakenham Market Place July.
These will promote the new Fakenham music festival, taking place in Fakenham town centre on August 19.
Active Fakenham secretary Heather De Lyon said: 'We hope to build on the local musical talent, bring something new to the town and that people will come and support these events'.
There will be a raffle on the night to raise money for the August Festival.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Seven of the oldest Norfolk businesses
- 10 These are the dog breeds given up most at a Norfolk rehoming centre