Picaroon to perform at The Bull in Fakenham as part of a series of concerts to promote town’s new music festival
- Credit: Archant
The first of a series of concerts in the lead up to the new Fakenham music festival will be held at the weekend.
Picaroon will perform at The Bull, Bridge Street, Fakenham on Saturday, May 6.
Picaroon play an array of music including folk, sea chanties and more.
Active Fakenham is arranging a Blues Jam at Gallery Bistro in June and Ukuleles4All in Fakenham Market Place July.
These will promote the new Fakenham music festival, taking place in Fakenham town centre on August 19.
You may also want to watch:
Active Fakenham secretary Heather De Lyon said: 'We hope to build on the local musical talent, bring something new to the town and that people will come and support these events'.
There will be a raffle on the night to raise money for the August Festival.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move