Pianist Constance Leung to perform at Octagon Chapel in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A talented young pianist is to perform a recital at the Octagon Chapel in Norwich.
The hour-long concert by Constance Leung takes place at 1pm on Friday, June 16, at the chapel in Colegate.
Born in Hong Kong, she moved to the United Kingdom in 2009, where she was awarded the 'most promising pianist' at the Godalming Music Festival the following year.
She studied at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, King's College London and the Royal Academy of Music.
The pianist regularly performs as a soloist and a chamber music player across the UK and in Hong Kong, and will give her concerto debut with the University of Cambridge Philharmonic Orchestra in 2018.
You may also want to watch:
She is currently a freelance concert pianist, accompanist, and piano teacher in London and across the country.
The hour long concert will be Sonata in D KV576 by W A Mozart, Kinderszenen Op 15 by Robert Schumann and Miroirs by Maurice Ravel.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 6 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 7 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 8 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 9 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns