Pianist Constance Leung to perform at Octagon Chapel in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A talented young pianist is to perform a recital at the Octagon Chapel in Norwich.
The hour-long concert by Constance Leung takes place at 1pm on Friday, June 16, at the chapel in Colegate.
Born in Hong Kong, she moved to the United Kingdom in 2009, where she was awarded the 'most promising pianist' at the Godalming Music Festival the following year.
She studied at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, King's College London and the Royal Academy of Music.
The pianist regularly performs as a soloist and a chamber music player across the UK and in Hong Kong, and will give her concerto debut with the University of Cambridge Philharmonic Orchestra in 2018.
You may also want to watch:
She is currently a freelance concert pianist, accompanist, and piano teacher in London and across the country.
The hour long concert will be Sonata in D KV576 by W A Mozart, Kinderszenen Op 15 by Robert Schumann and Miroirs by Maurice Ravel.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park