Photographers awarded by Bunwell Camera Club
Photographers captured a number of awards at the annual meeting of a village camera club.
Bunwell and District Camera Club held the awards presentation at the annual meeting at The Crown pub in Great Ellingham.
Dianne Gibson received the Photographer of the Year award, while Colin Guthrie received the Photograph of the Year award for his image Flamenco Feet. The awards were presented by club chairman Graham Kingsland.
The committee also announced its programme for the forthcoming year which includes a number of guest speakers, members' evenings, practical sessions and social events, along with the club's annual photography exhibition.
During the past year, the club has introduced Saturday morning workshops covering such topics as studio lighting and image processing.
You may also want to watch:
For further details and news, or to become a member, phone 07583 082250 or visit the club's website at www.bdcameraclub.co.uk.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 10 Man ran onto train tracks to escape Covid police