Photographers awarded by Bunwell Camera Club
Photographers captured a number of awards at the annual meeting of a village camera club.
Bunwell and District Camera Club held the awards presentation at the annual meeting at The Crown pub in Great Ellingham.
Dianne Gibson received the Photographer of the Year award, while Colin Guthrie received the Photograph of the Year award for his image Flamenco Feet. The awards were presented by club chairman Graham Kingsland.
The committee also announced its programme for the forthcoming year which includes a number of guest speakers, members' evenings, practical sessions and social events, along with the club's annual photography exhibition.
During the past year, the club has introduced Saturday morning workshops covering such topics as studio lighting and image processing.
You may also want to watch:
For further details and news, or to become a member, phone 07583 082250 or visit the club's website at www.bdcameraclub.co.uk.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 3 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 4 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 5 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 6 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 7 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 8 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 9 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 10 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases