Photographers awarded by Bunwell Camera Club
Photographers captured a number of awards at the annual meeting of a village camera club.
Bunwell and District Camera Club held the awards presentation at the annual meeting at The Crown pub in Great Ellingham.
Dianne Gibson received the Photographer of the Year award, while Colin Guthrie received the Photograph of the Year award for his image Flamenco Feet. The awards were presented by club chairman Graham Kingsland.
The committee also announced its programme for the forthcoming year which includes a number of guest speakers, members' evenings, practical sessions and social events, along with the club's annual photography exhibition.
During the past year, the club has introduced Saturday morning workshops covering such topics as studio lighting and image processing.
You may also want to watch:
For further details and news, or to become a member, phone 07583 082250 or visit the club's website at www.bdcameraclub.co.uk.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 8 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns