Photographer in Tibenham, Norfolk seeks funny baby quotes
Entrants only have one day to submit humourous quotes from young children for a book launched by a Norfolk-based baby and child photographer.
Mui Tsun, who is based at Tibenham, is appealing for entries for her portfolio called 'funny things children say.' She said: 'My passion is child and baby photography and I am planning to create a beautiful book of images depicting the essence of childhood. I thought it would really fit the spirit of the book to include some funny things that children say alongside the images. I want it to be a book which brings smiles to people's faces.'
To make it fun and easy for people to submit their quotes, she decided to turn the process into a competition.
People can submit their funny quotes to www.muitsunphotography.co.uk/competition.html, but be quick as the competition closes tomorrow.
All submitted quotes are voted for by visitors to the site. The quote with the most votes will be the winner and will receive a baby or child photo session with Mui, plus one complimentary 8x6ins print of their choice.
She is hoping to get the book collated over the next year.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 3 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 4 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 5 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 6 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 7 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale
- 10 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash