Photographer in Tibenham, Norfolk seeks funny baby quotes
Entrants only have one day to submit humourous quotes from young children for a book launched by a Norfolk-based baby and child photographer.
Mui Tsun, who is based at Tibenham, is appealing for entries for her portfolio called 'funny things children say.' She said: 'My passion is child and baby photography and I am planning to create a beautiful book of images depicting the essence of childhood. I thought it would really fit the spirit of the book to include some funny things that children say alongside the images. I want it to be a book which brings smiles to people's faces.'
To make it fun and easy for people to submit their quotes, she decided to turn the process into a competition.
People can submit their funny quotes to www.muitsunphotography.co.uk/competition.html, but be quick as the competition closes tomorrow.
All submitted quotes are voted for by visitors to the site. The quote with the most votes will be the winner and will receive a baby or child photo session with Mui, plus one complimentary 8x6ins print of their choice.
You may also want to watch:
She is hoping to get the book collated over the next year.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Police called to reports of young men climbing up crane in Norwich
- 6 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 7 Water outages hit homes across city
- 8 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 9 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 10 People released from car after crash closes road